Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zaftig Can Be A Bad Thing

Do you see anything wrong with this woman?



Yes, she's too zaftig.  Her boobs were a dangerous distraction she claims she was told.

The story:

Lauren Odes was fired from her job at a Manhattan lingerie distributor..Two days after getting hired in April, a supervisor at the business in the Garment District told Lauren Odes the Orthodox Jewish owners were not happy with her attire.

I'd like too think they said, "she's too zaftig".

“When I was first told that I was too hot and that my breasts were too large, I was shocked,” said Odes, 29.

“She was simply fired for being attractive and for not conforming to the religious strictures imposed by top management,” said her celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred.

...“I am Jewish as well and don’t feel any employer has the right to impose their religious beliefs on me,” said Odes.

Where is the New Israel Fund when you need it?

^

No comments: